Saturday, April 3, 2010
EXPLORING..
it's somewhat sad that i hardly blog on here anymore... currently, it's spring break which gives me some time to collect my thoughts and actually write a blog about something. Lately, what has been on my mind is choices. I always try and make the right ones, but sometimes I really think things through too much and that may be my downfall on some occasions. For instance, the people I spend my time with. Don't get me wrong, I love my family and close friends more than anything but i'm realizing that it's also important to socialize with other people as well. Who knows, you can have more in common than you think! So i guess the point i'm trying to make is for all of us to try new things. I enjoy exploring different places; I should continue to try it with new people too! As fast as our life goes, its always better to have connections, friends, and memories which you can look back upon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment